Regardless of whether you are just getting started with your collection, or you are a seasoned wine enthusiast it is always recommended that you build a space not based on your current collection, but on the collection that you plan on having five to ten years down the road. Many people build a cellar only to find out a few years later that their collection has outgrown their cellar, and then they need to build a second cellar, or tear down their existing cellar and start over from scratch.
- 1How many bottles of wine do I want to store now?
In 5 or 10 years?
- 2What is my budget? Where do I want to put it?
- 3How much room do I have to work with?
- 4Do I want a space for wine tasting?
- 5What style am I?
(Traditional, Contemporary, Eclectic, Modern, Global, Rustic)
- 6What kind of flooring do I want?
Do you already have a wine cellar in your home and are looking to have some work done? No problem, we service existing wine cellars and have experience working with cooling systems from various manufacturers. We can help you whether you want to update an older wine cellar, or repair a faulty system. We have experience updating lighting and cooling systems in older wine cellars to be more energy efficient.
- 1New Wine Cellar design and installation
- 2Updating an outdated cellar
- 3Custom woodwork, doors, molding and trim
- 4Repairs to old woodwork
- 5Maintenance on existing wine cellars
- 6Repairs to cooling systems, lighting, and woodwork
- 7Renovations and additions
- 8Low impact LED lighting upgrades